It’s feature-rich, but some controls are buried, for example switching to or from the macro camera takes multiple taps. The fingerprint sensor works well and is easy to find by touch alone.
- The Poco X3 Pro is basically just an old phone with buffed-up internals.
- Blacks look like real blacks, and you’ll see your battery life increase.
- The action you just performed triggered the security solution.
Both devices have stereo speakers which have pretty much the same output stock firmware although the Poco X3 is slightly louder. Along with the blazing-fast processors, you are getting beautiful high refresh rate screens, large batteries, features like dual speakers, and more. If you are limited by budget, the Poco X3 Pro should be excellent for you, but I would advise you to go for the Poco F3 just for the screen and extra performance. Of course, there are some compromises and some drawbacks to the budget-friendly POCO X3 GT, but depending on your specific needs, they’re nothing too major. We’re sad to see POCO drop micro SD support on the POCO X3 GT, but with up to 256GB of fast UFS 3.1 storage, we won’t complain. Both Poco X3 Pro and Poco X4 Pro offer excellent value for money with their features and specifications.
- Finally, press the Start button to start the flashing process.
- This is a complete collection of POCO X3 NFC MIUI firmware created for Region/Country with Global, may avaliable for models M2007J20CG, M2007J20CT.
- It uses the stereo loudspeaker for calls since it doesn’t have a dedicated speaker for calls.
- If you are using this phone or have experience with this phone, select this option.
- And secondly, this model is already two years old, and the chip inside is almost four.
- There are several things that are required to flash the phone.
To ensure that all important data on the phone (like contacts, messages, app data, etc.) is safe, back them all up because you could loose data after flashing. On this page, you can find the official link to download PocoPhone X3 Pro Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
The battery that lives in the bowels of the Poco M5 has a capacity of 5,000 mAh and is compatible with fast cable charging of 18 W. For selfie photos, the Poco M5 makes use of a modest 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture. Instead, the Poco X3 Pro has a 20-megapixel front lens with f/2.2 aperture that offers better quality photos.
Once you have downloaded the update, you can reboot the phone to apply the changes. The new update for the POCO X3 Pro brings a number of performance and security improvements. It also bumps the Android security patch level to February 2023. This new update also includes bug fixes and new features.